Friday, December 22, 2006

TAX AUTHORITES SENT A PAPER THAT I WOULD RECEIVE 1,800 BACK BUT


page hit counter


I called the tax authorities about my tax refund . they said it w as 1800 swedish kronors but they did not know what happen to it. ( It not much in other people currency but when you do not have much it is a lot. )The only thing the tax authorites knew was I would not receive it. Yesterday in Sweden someone told that even people on social receive extra money to buy Christmas presents but in my case they love to take it without any reason.that is foreigners who have worked in the Swedish system and on a pension having hard times. It should be illegal to do that to someone In sweden. I will investigate as to what happened to my tax refund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home