Tuesday, November 07, 2006


page hit counter




BREAKING NEWS IN SWEDEN

THE Swedish Supreme Court has taken up the matter to see if me an American women abused by her ex Swedish husband on a pension
due to her injury has the right to water.
It was given to the supreme court on Friday but the Judge to hear the Case Judge was not there. It was suppose to be heard November 7, 2006 but the word emergency does not seem to have a meaning. in Sweden.



I cannot even flush my toilet . On Friday
October 20 , 2006at the end of the day. Until then the Swedish Water court led me to believe that there was hope. What little drinking water I have I give to my dog. A cute golden retriever It was turned off on Monday October 23, 2006 in the City of Vingåker population about 10, 000. It was a very cold Swedish day


Sweden - once know as the welfare state" -- has denied me a foreign woman
taxpayer water in the city of Vingåker.
A summar house is better it has chemical toilet or outhouse . Plus you can shower


The meaning of a welfare state is below


1. A social system whereby the state assumes primary responsibility for the welfare of its citizens, as in matters of health care, education, employment, and social security.
2. A nation in which such a system operates.

This does not apply to Sweden now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home