Sunday, October 29, 2006

I NEED VOLUNTEERS IMMEDIATELY


page hit counter


page hit counter




I NEED VOLUNTEERS IMMEDIATELY


1. to document my case
2. test the water
3. test the trees
4.. photographers
5., environist or someone similar
6. plumbers from other countries-community put out a ban on me to plumbers in the community and neighbors
7.Pipe fitters or diggers
8. anyone against bullies
8.anyone against abuses of power of government officials who do it
9. Can bring this case to the EU courts so it will not happened to another person
10 people not afraid of the truth
11.people who awe always bragging that they are against injustice. This is your time to test this
12. people who just can spread this because the newspaper and TV in Sweden are afraid of the truth. Also it could mean that as a foreigner I am not news because of the built in discrimination they are always talking about here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home